Asset Integrity Management
EIWAA provides Asset Integrity Management and life management support to all types of static and rotating equipment in marine and Industrial fields for the various stages of design, construction, in-service, commissioning and decommissioning stages.
The Asset integrity Management system and Risk based Inspection services should also endeavor to maintain the asset in a fit-for-service condition while extending its remaining life in the most reliable, safe, and cost-effective manner. RBI Inspection programs attempt to meet API-580, API-581, and project specification requirements, as applicable. The aim of asset integrity management systems is to improve plant reliability and safety whilst reducing unplanned maintenance and repair costs.
For achieving maximum production, maximizing asset values, reducing unplanned maintenance/shutdowns and optimizing inspection /maintenance cost in industrial and marine sector; we are providing specialist risk based inspection systems and fitness for service evaluation of static and rotating equipments.
Asset Integrity Management (AIM) System Services includes but not limited to:
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) of Piping, Rotating and Static equipment
- Total Rig Integrity Inspection of Rigs
- Remaining life Assessment of Piping, Pressure vessel, Boilers and Storage tanks
- Asset Integrity in Oil and Gas Sector
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services
- Software Supports
- Finite Element Analysis
- Damage Mechanism
- Remaining life calculations
- Fitness for service evaluation
- Plant Inspection based in API RP 580,API 510,API 570 and API 653 Standards
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Thickness Monitoring Service(TML’s)
- Pipe line Integrity Services
- Identification of periodic inspection intervals
Major Elements of Asset Integrity Management are,
The risk based inspection is a risk assessment and management process that is focused on the loss of containment of pressurized equipment in processing facilities, due to material deterioration.
- NDT/NDE Inspections
- Risk assessments and Damage mechanism identification.
- Field Inspection techniques
- Turnaround Inspections
- Shutdown Inspections.
- Mechanical integrity services
- IT support/software tools
Why Choose EIWAA’s Risk Based Asset Integrity Management System:
- EIWAA’s Reporting systems includes single page status reports with Photographs and asset integrity registers along with detailed analysis reports
- Establish the risk ranking level of all the typical/existing equipments in priority wise and determine the appropriate risk acceptance level as per the local regulations/jurisdictions.
- Effective assessment of product application and specified operations which includes mechanical integrity and rates of corrosion and degradation
- Review technical specification and design optimization
- Identifying the risk associated with equipment degradation and corrosion rates using marine and industrial standards/class requirements such as API-580,API-579 and API-581.
- Determine the remaining life assessment and Fitness for service evaluation for each components and determine the appropriate inspection intervals
- Specify the appropriate inspection and recommend the maintenance task/intervals based on the risk profiles.