Lifting Equipment and Loose Gear Inspection
EIWAA has a team of experienced and highly qualified inspection engineers who can be mobilised internationally at short notice. We can provide inspection services on-board vessels, project sites and customer premises wherever required. Our inspection and testing services cover an extensive range of lifting equipment and associated accessories.
EIWAA is a trusted entity to inspect and certify lifting equipment and loose gears in accordance with LEEA, LOLER, BS & European Guidelines, API or as required by other International Standards to various clients in a variety of Industrial and Marine sectors.
Our Load Testing and Inspection Services include:
- Load Testing Inspection and Certification of Derrick Cranes, Davit System, Davit Cranes, Overhead Cranes, Pedestal Cranes and Mobile/Crawler Cranes.
- Load Testing Inspection and Certification of offshore cranes, barge Cranes, offshore basket, billy pough etc.
- Loose Gear Inspection and Certifications including shackles, Slings Chain blocks, Tirfor, Hoist etc.
- Lifting tackles/Lifting accessories inspection
- Proof Load Testing/Inspection and Certification of Pad eyes, Lashing Hooks, Foundation Hooks, and Lifting Hooks etc. by Portable Pad eye tester (63T Capacity).
- Load Testing Inspection and Certification of Spreader beam/Lifting beam assembly and Forklifts
- Load Testing Inspection and Certification of DNV 2.7-1 Containers and Provision of Slings.
Our Technical Services include but not limited to;
- 35T Capacity Spooling winch with sufficient back tension
- On Site Installation and Removal of Wire ropes such as Tow wires, Crane ropes and anchor lines.
EIWAA can supply all types of lifting accessories to suite any lifting or handling requirements; which include:
- Loose Gears
- Steel Wire Ropes
- Safety Net
- Cargo Net etc.